- COM R.2.1 Type 10 Mini Module
- Intel® Atom™ E3900 & Pentium® / Celeron® Processor
- Max 8GB DDR3L onboard memory (support ECC, E3900 SKU only)
- Dual Display: LVDS, HDMI/DisplayPort
- onboard eMMC(default 32GB), TPM2.0
- Supports H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP9, VP8 HW DECODE
- Supports Wide-range operating temp./Wide range power input 4.75 ~ 20 V
SOM-7569 is a COM Express Mini module with type 10 pin-out that fully complies with the PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufactures Group) COM.0 R2.1 specification. SOM-7569 is a new, low power CPU module, equipped with the latest Intel® Atom™ E3900 & Pentium™ and Celeron™ N Series Processors single-chip processors, which are manufactured on new 14-nm process technology. SOM-7569 supports up to 8GB single channel DDR3L 1866(non-ECC)/1600(ECC) MT/s onboard memory, with higher memory bandwidth for better performance.
The SOM-6869 COM R2.1 Type 6 Compact Module is equipped with the new Intel® Pentium® N4200, Celeron® N3350, and AtomTM X7-E3950/X5-E3940/X5-E3930 single-chip processors, which are built with the latest Intel® 14-nm process technology, providing better performance with lower power consumption. The integrated, new graphics core boasts displays resolutions up to 4K2K and supports state-of-the-art hardware accelerators that perform well beyond previous platforms. So the SOM-6869 is suitable for low-power, yet graphic intense application fields such as medical, digital signage, and portable instruments.
- COM R2.1 Type 6 Compact Module
- Intel® Atom™ E3900 & Pentium™ and Celeron™ N Series Processors
- Max. 8GB, dual Channel DDR3L memory (A1: non-ECC ; B1: ECC)
- Supports up to 3 simultaneous displays: LVDS/eDP, VGA, HDMI/DisplayPort
- Supports H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP9, VP8 HW DECODE
- Supports wide operational temperature range
The SOM-6867 is a COM-Express Compact module with pin-out Type 6 that fully complies with the PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufactures Group) COM.0 R2.1 specification. The CPU module incorporates an Intel Atom E series and Celeron N/J series processor and other peripheral chips to fulfill COM specific functions. The Intel latest processor uses 22nm. This generation brings 3 times more performance improvements than previous generations, and integrates powerful Intel HD Graphics as well as DX11.1, OpenGL3.0, OCL1.2 MPEG2, AVC/H.264, and VC-1 HW decode/ acceleration.
- Embedded Intel Atom/Celeron Processor E3845/N2920
- Dual DDR3L-1333/1066 SODIMM sockets up to 8 GB
- Supports VGA, LVDS, HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort
- Support 3 PCIe x1, 8 USB2.0, USB3.0, 2 SATAII, LPC, SMBus, I2C
COM-UCEBT adopts the latest Intel® Bay Trail Atom™ N2000/E3800 processor. The system memory deploys with onboard DDR3L 2 GB memory. In addition, Intel® I211/i210 supports 10/100/1000Base-TX that allows faster network connections. This model applies three PCI-Express〔x1〕, one LPC bus, and one SMBus. Moreover, two SATA 3.0Gb/s are configured on the COM-UCEBT. COM-UCEBT also equips six USB2.0 and one USB2.0/3.0 bus for flexible I/O expansions. The display of COM-UCEBT supports CRT/LCD simultaneous/ dual view display. This brand new COM Express Module is developed to cater to the requirements of Automation, Medical, ticket machine, transportation, gaming, KIOSK, and POS/POI applications.
- Intel® Atom™ E3800 Product Family/Celeron® N2000 Series SoC Processor
- COM Express Pin-out Type 10
- Onboard DDR3L 2 GB Memory
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 18/24-bit Single Channel LVDS LCDs & DDI
- 2x SATA, eMMC (Optional)
- 1x USB 2.0/USB 3.0 & 6 x USB2.0, GPIO 8-bit, 3 x PCI-Express [x1]
COM-BT CPU Board is a Type 6 COM Express module. It has an eDP interface allowing closed connection between the display device and the board ensuring that it is free from any external interference. COM-BT CPU Board is also capable of converting video signal through DDI0 and DDI1 going to DVI, DP, or HDMI gadgets or devices. COM-BT adopts the latest Intel® Celeron® J1900, N2930, N2807 and Atom™ E3800 Series product family. The system memory deploys with one DDR3L 1066/1333 MHz SODIMM up to 8 GB (4GB max for E3815/E3825/N2807). In addition, Intel® I211 supports Gigabit Ethernet that allows faster network connections. This model applies four PCI-Express〔x1〕 (one shared with Gigabit LAN). Moreover, two SATA 3.0Gb/s are configured on the COM-BT. COM-BT also equips USB2.0 x6, USB 3.2 Gen 1 x1 (combine USB2.0 x1) for flexible I/O expansions.
- Intel® Atom™/ Celeron® Processor SoC
- DDR3L 1066/1333 MHz SODIMM x 1, Up to 8 GB
- Gigabit Ethernet with Intel® Controller
- CRT, Up to 24-bit Dual-channel LVDS, eDP (Optional), up to DDI x 2 (Share w/ eDP LVDS)
- High Definition Audio Interface
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s x 2
- USB 2.0 x 7, USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 1
- PCI-Express [x1] x 3
- COM Express Compact Module, Pin-out Type 6, COM.0 Rev. 2.1
The COMe-cAL6 COM Express compact Type 6 module is highly scalable and covers the entire range of Intel's latest IoT-ready embedded processors. A broad range of module variants, based on five different processor types, make up the COMe-cAL6 portfolio. Versions range from a cost optimized dual-core Intel Celeron (2x 1.1/2.4 GHz with 6W TDP) iteration optimized for energy-sensitive applications to genuine quad-core Intel Atom (4x 1.6/2.0 GHz with 12W TDP) and Intel Pentium (4x 1.1/2.5 GHz with 6W TDP) versions for high-end applications.
- Intel Apollo Lake Pentium, Celeron, Atom E3900
- Low-power – performance/watt optimized form factor solution
- 2x SODIMM Up to 8 GByte DDR3L
- Triple Display outputs
- Industrial grade temperature
The PPC-090T is an ultra-compact Panel PC for embedded applications. It has a Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N4200 CPU a powerful and efficient quad-core 2.5GHz processor. Using a 9” WSVGA TFT LCD, the PPC-090T-APL becomes the perfect choice for a limited budget. The PPC-090T can be used with Linux, and Windows 10 (Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC is Recommended) environments to become the perfect solution for a highly integrated system.
- 2.5GHz Intel Celeron N4200 Processor
- 4GB RAM included (8GB RAM optional)
- Windows 10, or Linux operating system support
UTC-307 is the multi-purpose all-in-one computing system which equipped with wide format, touch based LCD panel. It is easy to integrate key peripherals and display systems for diversified self-service and interactive signage deploy in different application areas. With removable frame, the system also could fulfill industries or control system applications with panel mounting design. UTC series touch panel computers are the best investments to enhance user satisfaction, further brand equity, and maximize business profits.