- 15” XGA HMI Touch Panel PC
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 ,2 GHz / N2807, 1.58 GHz
- Up to 8GB DDR3L 1333MHz (J1900), Up to 4GB DDR3L 1333MHZ (N2807), Default 2GB RAM Inside
Powered by Intel® Celeron® J1900 2GHz and N2807 1.58GHz processors, the PPC-1154 is a operator panel computer designed to serve as a human machine interface (HMI). It is a PC-based system with a 15" color TFT LCD display, onboard Ethernet controller, and multi-COM port interfaces.
Setting up a Panel PC can be a Puzzling experience. However, when purchased with an Operating System and Compact Flash, the VOX-084 Compact Panel PC comes ready to run. Everything works out of the box, allowing you to concentrate on your application, rather than building and configuring device drivers. Just Write-It and Run-It.
- 8.4" Modular Open-Frame Design
- DM&P Vortex86DX2 800MHz or Vortex86DX3 1GHz processor
- Up to 2GB on-board DDR2 SDRAM
- 4x Serial Ports, 3x USB 2.0 Ports
- 4-Wire Resistive Touch Screen
Setting up a Panel PC can be a Puzzling experience. However, when purchased with an Operating System and Compact Flash, the VOX-104 Compact Panel PC comes ready to run. Just apply power and watch either the Linux X Windows or the Windows XP/CE User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD.
- Fanless DM&P Vortex86DX2 800MHz or Vortex86DX3 1GHz processor.
- Based on the VDX3-6726 or VDX2-6526
- Inexpensive Open-Frame Design
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet