- 9” TFT LCD with Resistive Touchscreen
- NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor 1.6 GHz Onboard
- 2GB DDR4LP System Memory Onboard (up to 4GB optional)
- 16 GB eMMC MLC Storage Onboard (up to 64GB and SLC Flash optional)
- Metal Chassis with Compact Design
The PN8M-090T Panel PC is based on the NXP i.MX8M Mini low power ARM Cortex-A53, Cortex-M4 processor. That is designed to serve as a graphical human-machine interface (HMI) or Panel PC. It is a touch screen controlled system with 9" color widescreen TFT LCD display, Touchscreen, Ethernet controller, COM port interface and an audio controller. With a built-in CompactFlash and MicroSD socket and no moving parts, the PMX-090T is a rugged compact Panel-PC. Shown here without the wireless option and antenna mounted on the chassis.
TPC-660G is a 6.4" industrial-grade Panel PC (PPC) for small interface requirements such as Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) or Multifunctional Products (MFP). TPC-660G is highly reliable because it incorporates a low power CPU that does not need a cooling fan. The robust aluminum chassis makes this interface suitable for long-term solutions, and especially suitable for environments such as chemical and food processing plants.
- 6.4" VGA LCD with Touchscreen
- AMD Geode LX800 Fanless CPU
- 256MB DDR Memory
- Fanless and Ultra-Low Power Consumption