1. Software Licenses and any products that contain custom parts are NCNR and cannot be canceled once the order is confirmed.
2. Scheduled shipments may be considered NCNR or be subject to a restocking fee if cancelable.
3. Most orders or quantities may be pushed out up to 2 months provided EMAC is notified in writing 1 month or more prior to the scheduled ship date.
4. If a request is made of EMAC to push an order out that is between two weeks and 1 month from its ship date, EMAC may push this date out a maximum of 1 month.
5. No aspect of an order may be changed within the two week window of the ship date.
6. Orders may be pulled in provided EMAC is notified in writing 1 month or more prior to the scheduled ship date and vendors can provide the parts to EMAC early enough to meet the request.
7. Any change will be followed up with a new or revised PO once the change has been confirmed by EMAC.
8. Orders must be completed within 6 months of initial delivery.