EMAC’s Embedded Single Board Computers (SBCs) are available in processing power from ARM to the latest Intel & AMD embedded processor options. With your choice of compatible Embedded Operating Systems for which EMAC can provide a software Board Support Package (BSPs) so software development can start upon receipt of the system. Integration of the Single Board Computer into an enclosure, adding memory, CPU, expansion cards (Wireless, WiFi, Bluetooth or Mesh), storage solution & loading an OS with drivers; in most cases is included with the purchase of the Single Board Computer and related components. Additionally, EMAC has LCD- Panel Kits with Touchscreen options, allowing our Single Board Computer Solutions to utilize an LCD display for video output and a touchscreen replacement of a mouse for input. The LCD Panel Kit with the Touchscreen option in conjunction with the Flash Disk, makes for a Solid State Embedded computer system that is ideal for rugged, wide temperature, and low downtime environments.
EMAC’s Embedded Panel PCs are available ready to run with the Embedded Operating Systems installed on the installed flash disk or hard drive. Apply power and watch either the Windows or Linux User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD. Interact with the PPC using the responsive integrated touchscreen. Everything works out of the box, allowing you to concentrate on your application, rather than building and configuring device drivers. Just Write-It and Run-It.
An Industiral System on module (SoM) is an ideal alternative to custom engineering. With an SoM approach you get the best of aspects of both buying an Off-The-Shelf Single Board Computer (SBC) and of a Custom Engineered solution. With Off-The-Shelf standard components such as a generic carrier board or Baseboard and SOM module, it is possible to start development on your software applications before the custom carrier board is complete; thus offering a reduced time to market for your system. A System on Module (SoM) is comprised of a small processor module with CPU bus accessibility and standard I/O functionality. The SoM module does not have any connectorization and is designed to be plugged into a Carrier Board.
Designed and manufactured in the USA, we cover all your IoT and Industrial IOT “IIOT” needs. Our internet of things, IoT, technology gives clients the ability to share data in the absence of human intervention. Emac’s Industrial IoT and machine to machine solutions have options to use custom, semi-custom or COTS hardware. Offering a wide range of Microcontrollers and Industrial ARM SBC solutions to power any Industrial IOT needs. Whatever the needs of the project or product are big or small; we’ve got the embedded system expertiece to help you get the job done.
EMAC’s Server-In-a-Box line of Embedded Servers and Industrial PCs are systems based on our Single Board Computer products. Built as small computer systems these Embedded Servers are rugged embedded systems designed to run in industrial environments. These Industrial PCs are just as comfortable in the industrial environment as they are on a desktop while providing only the required IO and the functionality from a conventional server. While small and low power enough to operate as industrial IOT gateways, Edge Computers, or even local cloud servers to act as a gateway for your IoT devices to aggregate and upload their data to the Web Content Host of your choice.
Custom Carrier Boards Draw from EMAC Engineering’s experience designing Embedded Single Board Computers and Industrial System on Modules. As a worldwide technology leader EMAC can draw from our full line of commercial off-the-shelf carrier boards and Embedded ARM System on Module and x86 Computer on Module projects to design a Custom carrier board for almost any project needs. While EMAC can provide Module and Carrier board solutions that are rugged, compact, low power, and high value in a reasonable amount of time. All were designed and built in the United States. If your project requires a custom carrier board our team of engineers has the experience to deliver a quality carrier board at a competitive price.
Power On Innovation.
Why Choose EMAC as Your Embedded Systems Provider
- EMAC OEM products are designed, manufactured, assembled and tested at our facility in the United States.
- EMAC provides both x86 and RISC/ARM based products & peripherals.
- EMAC can provide off-the-shelf, custom and semi-custom Single Board Computers (SBCs), Panel-PCs (PPCs), System on Modules (SoMs) and Carrier boards as well as software for a Turn-Key solution.
- EMAC can provide Linux, Real Time Linux, Android and Embedded Windows Operating Systems and in-house support of these OS’s.
- EMAC offers Hardware & Software Engineering design services and manufacturing of these custom designs.
- EMAC’S regular pricing includes integration and testing, including peripherals (single board computers, embedded servers, panel pcs, modules and carrier boards) for each system.
- EMAC offers Enhanced Technical Support and Training.
- In addition to engineering and manufacturing our own products; EMAC also distributes (as an authorized distributor) embedded products from industry leading suppliers
- EMAC was established in 1985 with a focus on quality, technology and customer service.
- EMAC is a proven leader in embedded Equipment Monitor and Control applications.