Restrictions on International Orders
- EMAC cannot provide evaluation/demonstration units to customers outside of the United States of America.
- The customer is responsible for paying all taxes, duties, tariffs, and customs fees.
- International orders cannot be drop shipped and invoices cannot be changed to reflect a resale price.
- Freight Forwarders may be used, but all arrangements for shipping must be made with the freight forwarder and not with EMAC.
All International orders outside of the United States, Canada, and Mexico require a quotation prepared by our Sales Department.
All payments must be made in US Dollars
International Credit Cards may be used by approved customers whose order totals less than $750 including all Shipping Fees.
International Credit Card Procedures
After obtaining a quotation, please send us a FAX which includes the following information:
- Photocopy of the front and back of the credit card
- Card type (Visa, MC, American Express)
- Card number
- Card expiration date
- Validation code on the back of the card
- Name of cardholder as it appears on the card
- Address to which credit card bills are sent
- Shipping address
- Billing address (where the invoice will be sent)
For orders totaling $750 or more we require pre-payment via wire transfer. See our Wire Transfer Procedure.
Checks, Transfer notices, and Money Orders drawn from International Banks, without an operating Branch in the United States are not accepted!
All of prices on our website are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Please Note: These commodities, technology, or software are exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S law is prohibited.