COM-BT CPU Board is a Type 6 COM Express module. It has an eDP interface allowing closed connection between the display device and the board ensuring that it is free from any external interference. COM-BT CPU Board is also capable of converting video signal through DDI0 and DDI1 going to DVI, DP, or HDMI gadgets or devices.
COM-BT adopts the latest Intel® Celeron® J1900, N2930, N2807 and Atom™ E3800 Series product family. The system memory deploys with one DDR3L 1066/1333 MHz SODIMM up to 8 GB (4GB max for E3815/E3825/N2807). In addition, Intel® I211 supports Gigabit Ethernet that allows faster network connections. This model applies four PCI-Express〔x1〕 (one shared with Gigabit LAN). Moreover, two SATA 3.0Gb/s are configured on the COM-BT. COM-BT also equips USB2.0 x6, USB 3.2 Gen 1 x1 (combine USB2.0 x1) for flexible I/O expansions.
- Intel® Atom™/ Celeron® Processor SoC
- DDR3L 1066/1333 MHz SODIMM x 1, Up to 8 GB
- Gigabit Ethernet with Intel® Controller
- CRT, Up to 24-bit Dual-channel LVDS, eDP (Optional), up to DDI x 2 (Share w/ eDP LVDS)
- High Definition Audio Interface
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s x 2
- USB 2.0 x 7, USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 1
- PCI-Express [x1] x 3
- COM Express Compact Module, Pin-out Type 6, COM.0 Rev. 2.1