The 4.3″ WQVGA (480×272) HMI-043T is the smallest and most budget friendly in EMAC’s x86 Panel PC product offerings, this one has all the benefits of an x86 architecture platform in an industrial package. The HMI-043T is enclosed in a front IP65 bezel, but also available as an open frame version available for companies wanting to integrate with their own branding/style. The HMI-043T offers a flexible solution suited for BMS, heating control, environmental monitoring – literally any application where the power of a PC is beneficial, but costs previously dictated the Panel PC route wasn’t an option.
- 4.3” WQVGA TFT LCD
- Vertical 120°, Horizontal 140°
- 300 cd/m2
- 20,000 hrs
- Analog Resistive Touch Screen
- DMP Vortex86EXm 400MHz
- 128MB or 256MB DDRIII Memory onboard
- SD Slot or 512MB eMMC Flash Memory onboard (Option)
- 1x RS-232/485/CAN BUS (optional CAN)
- USB ports (Ver2.0) x 1
- RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet,
- Support IEEE 802.3AT, Power Over Ethernet “PoE” /PD (Optional)
- Wi-Fi (optional)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F) or -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- 0% to 90% Relative Humidity
- DOS, Linux, Windows CE, RTOS
- W 116.4 x H 94.4 x D 34.3 mm or (W 4.58 x H 3.71 x D 1.35 inches)
EMAC is a global leader in industrial automation and HMI Panel PCs. We provide Panel PCs for embedded automation computers, automation controllers, remote i/o modules, and custom data acquisition solutions.
EMAC’s Panel PCs are available ready to run with the Operating System installed on flash disk or hard drive. Apply power and watch either the Windows or Linux User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD. Interact with the PPC using the responsive integrated touchscreen. Everything works out of the box, allowing you to concentrate on your application, rather than building and configuring device drivers. Just Write-It and Run-It.
Contact the EMAC Panel PC Sales Department for details on Sunlight Readable Panel PC, IP65 Panel PC, IP67 Panel PC, Wide Voltage Panel PC, and/or Low Power Consumption Panel PC specifications.
Interested in custom engineering? Learn more.
Search our video library.