Designed and manufactured in the USA, the DEV-IOT6U development kit is your IOT starting point. Based on EMAC’s SoM-iMX6U which is an ultra low power System on Module (SoM) plugged into the EMAC SOM-112ES carrier board that contains all the connectors and I/O required for a system. The SoM-iMX6U is based on the Freescale/NXP i.MX6 UltraLite Cortex A7 processor and has ARM Sleep Mode of 3.5mA. Price based on following specifications: IOT Development kit, SOM-IMX6U & SOM-112ES, IMX6U 528MHz, 128MB RAM, 4GB eMMC Flash, 4x COM, 2x USB OTG, 10/100 LAN, WiFI, Bluetooth.
- Freescale ARM Cortex A7 iMX6 UltraLite 528Mhz Processor
- 3.5mA APM Sleep
- Low running power consumption
- 3x serial ports, 3x USB 2.0 ports
- IIoT Gateway processor
The EMB-BSW1 is a new industrial motherboard with the N3000 series CPU. As its name suggests, the EMB-BSW1 utilizes the latest iteration of Intel’s SoC products that was geared specifically towards mobile devices.
- Intel® N3710/N3060 Processor
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L 1333/1600 MHz 2x SODIMM
- Three Independent Display: 2x HDMI & LVDS
- SATA 6.0 Gb/s x 3
- 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Half-size Mini-Card (PCIe + USB),
- Full-size Mini-Card (mSATA)
- 12-24V DC
- Low Profile
The EPIC-BT07 caters to the needs of the market through six COM ports, an interface still popular among most industrial users.
- Onboard Intel® Atom™ E3845 or Celeron® J1900/N2807 Processor
- Up to 8GB DDR3L SODIMM
- 6x serial ports
- 1x USB 3.0, 5x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- VGA, HDMI & LVDS
GENE-BT05 adopts Intel Celeron N2930/N2807 Processor. The system memory is deployed with 204-pin SODIMM DDR3L 1066/1333 up to 8 GB.
- Intel® Atom™ and Celeron® Processor
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to 8GB of DDR3L memory
- VGA, LVDS and HDMI
- Onboard 4/5/8-wire Resistive Touch Screen Controller (Optional)
The CPU is EOL for this product, please see this article for more information. The HSB-800I is an economic half-size ISA Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the AMD LX800 processor with a LVDS/TTL VGA controller and an optional 1000 Base-T Ethernet interface. The HSB-800I achieves outstanding performance and low power consumption.
- Fanless LX800 500 MHz Processor
- Up to 1000 Mbps On-board Ethernet
- ISA & PC/104 Expansion
- Supports 128MB On-Board DDR400 Memory
The Mitipy Industrial IoT ARM microcontroller was created to simplify connecting devices and machines to the multitude of systems you find in the Industrial environment.
- STMicroelectronics STM32F407 Cortex-M4 168 MHz Low Power
- Optional Wifi, Bluetooth, Cell Modem SKT w/GPS.
- MicroPython, FreeRTOS or EMAC OE Linux
EMAC has created the iPac-9302, an inexpensive, feature packed embedded Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the Cirrus EP9302 processor. This ARM9 based board has features, similar to our other Microcontrollers, A/D, PWM, Digital I/O, Serial, USB, and Ethernet. Pricing based on IPAC 9302 IPAC 9302 W/ 16MB FLASH & RAM
- Cirrus Logic EP9302 ARM9 200 Mhz Processor with 100 Mhz System Bus
- 1 RS232 Serial Port with handshake
- 1 RS232/422/485 configurable Serial Port
- 16 MB of External Flash
The iPac-9X25 is an Embedded ARM Single Board Computer, Industrial temperature operation web-enabled microcontroller with the ability to run an embedded server and to display the current monitored or logged data. The web connection is available via two 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports or 802.11 wireless wifi networking when using the proper Linux modules and adapters. This Microcontroller has all connectors brought out as headers on a board and has the same footprint of a standard PC/104 module at 3.77" x 3.54". The iPAC-9X25 is perfectly suited for Industrial Temperature Embedded Data Acquisition and Control applications. Made in the USA this industrial strength embedded single board computer is based on Atmel AT91SAM9X25 Processor.
- Atmel AT91SAM9x25 400 Mhz Processor with 133 Mhz System Bus
- 16MB serial Flash, 128MB DDR2 RAM and 4GB eMMC
- 20 General Purpose SAM9x25 Digital I/O lines, 16 SPI I/O Expander Based Digital I/O lines, and 8 High Drive Digital Outputs
- Up to 7 channels of 10 bit A/D, Up to 4, 16-bit PWMs
- -40°C to +85°C
- Optional: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
The iPac HCS12 is a powerful Single Board Computer (SBC) based on the Freescale 68HCS12 processor. Although being extremely powerful with ample I/O for demanding applications, this board consumes minimal power, is low cost, and has a small footprint. Pricing based on IPAC HCS12 (MOQ 25)
- Freescale 68HCS12 16 Bit Processor 50 MHz
- 256K Flash programmable, 4K byte EEPROM, 12K of RAM, 96 bytes of battery backed RAM.
- 16 General Purpose HCS12 Digital I/O lines
- 1 RS232 Port and 1 RS232/422/485 port.
MIO-2263 is a MI/O-Ultra SBC (Single Board Computer) with Embedded Intel Atom SoC J1900 2.0 GHz and E3825 1.33 GHz Processor.
- Embedded Intel® Atom™ E3825 Dual Core or Celeron J1900 Quad Core
- Up to 8GB DDR3 SODIMM
- 1x RS-232 & 1x RS-232/422/485/
- 4x USB 2.0 Ports & 1x USB 3.0 Port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- VGA, HDMI & LVDS
MIO-5251 is designed using MI/O Extension form factor (compact series, 146 x 102 mm) and powered by the latest generation of Intel Celeron J1900 and Atom E3825 processors which have low power features but also good performance computing, especially for multimedia capabilities compared to earlier generations.
- Intel® Celeron J1900 & Atom™ E3825/E3845
- SODIMM up to 8GB DDR3L
- multi-display: VGA, LVDS & HDMI/DP*
- Flexible design using integrated multiple I/O: MIOe to approach vertical
- applications & keep domain knowhow
- 2x GbE, 4x COM, SATA, USB3.0, SMBus/I2C, GPIO
- full-size Mini PCIe w/ SIM holder, full-size mSATA or SD card
MIO-5271 is designed using MI/O Extension form factor (compact series, 146 x 102 mm) and powered by the latest generation of Intel Core U series processors which have low power features but also high performance computing and multimedia capabilities.
- Haswell 4th Gen Intel® Core™ U-series (i5/Celeron®)
- 1 x DDR3L-1600/1333 SO-DIMM support up to 8 GB
- DirectX11.1, OpenGL4.0, OpenCL1.2, 3 independent display: VGA + LVDS + HDMI/Displayport*
- Optimized thermal design with fanless solution for wide temperature
- Flexible design using integrated multiple I/O: MIOe
- Rich I/O interface with: 2x GbE LAN, HD Audio, 4x COM, 2x SATA, SMBus/I2C, 8x GPIO, Half-size Mini PCIe, Full-size Mini PCIe w/ mSATA & 2x USB 3.0