AIMB-229 is a Mini-ITX motherboard based on the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2000 SOC processor that delivers superior graphics and computing performance.
Designed with comprehensive I/O and four 4K display outputs, AIMB-229 is ideal for multi-display applications such as digital surveillance, digital signage, electronic gaming machines, and thin client operations. Equipped with WISE-PaaS/DeviceOn remote management software, AIMB-229 provides the ideal platform that not only reduces development costs but also enhances management efficiency.
The AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2000 processor family is built on the groundbreaking “Zen 2” x86 core architecture with innovative 7nm process technology and optimized high-performance Radeon™ graphics in an SoC design.
Featuring up to 8 cores and 16 threads, the V2000 Series provides unprecedented performance levels, significant design enhancements, and incredible power efficiency for embedded applications such as Thin Client, Mini PC, Edge and other systems. The AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 SOC Processor has a planned product availability of at least 10 years.
- Support AMD V21000 processor
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM up to 64 GB DDR4 3200 MHz SDRAM
- Supports up to 4 displays of 2x Display Port & 2x HDMI
- Supports PCIe x8, 1x M.2 B key + 1x M.2 E key, 4x USB 3.2 Gen2, 2x USB3.2 Gen1, 2x USB 2.0 and 2x SATA III
- Supports 6x COM ports(4x RS232 and 2x RS232/422/485)
- Support 12V DC-In
- Supports WISE-PaaS/RMM and Embedded Software APIs