The PPC-104T is an Intel Atom or Celeron processor-based Touch Panel PC. This 10″ Panel PC is suitable for use in harsh work environments such as industrial automation or point of sale. This PPC-104T unit is equipped with a robust aluminum housing.
- CPU: Intel® Celeron™ N3350 Dual Core, Pentium N4200 Quad Core, or Intel i5-7300U Dual Core processor
- RAM: 4GB SODIMM DDR4 MHz (SODIMM accepts up to 8GB) (Intel Core System 8GB DDR4 up to 16 GB DDR4)
- SSD: 128 GB
- GPIO: 1x 8-bit digital I/O Connector
- AUDIO: Realtek ALC3251 Audio CODEC
- Ethernet: 2 x GBit RJ45 Ports RealTek 8111G (Optional POE)
- USB: 2x USB 3.0, 2xUSB 2.0 external, 2x USB 2.0 internal headers.
- Serial Ports: 3 x RS232 (on Capacitive model, 1x on Resistive)
- 1 x Display Port
- Audio In/ Audio Out
EMAC is a global leader in industrial automation and HMI Panel PCs. We provide Panel PCs for embedded automation computers, automation controllers, remote i/o modules, and custom data acquisition solutions.
EMAC’s Panel PCs are available ready to run with the Operating System installed on flash disk or hard drive. Apply power and watch either the Windows or Linux User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD. Interact with the PPC using the responsive integrated touchscreen. Everything works out of the box, allowing you to concentrate on your application, rather than building and configuring device drivers. Just Write-It and Run-It.
Contact the EMAC Panel PC Sales Department for details on Sunlight Readable Panel PC, IP65 Panel PC, IP67 Panel PC, Wide Voltage Panel PC, and/or Low Power Consumption Panel PC specifications.
Interested in custom engineering? Learn more.
Search our video library.