PPC-3100S is an Intel Atom processor based Panel PC with a bright 10″ LCD display. The powerful Atom CPU and Intel NM10 chipsets bring the most dynamic applications to life without sacrifices to any industrial reliability. The Internal Mini SATA interface can serve as an alternate HDD solution for OS booting and the Mini PCIe interface can be used by many expansion cards such as a wireless LAN card to extend Device mobility. In order to satisfy customers’ security concerns, PPC- 3100 is also offered in a two Gigabit LAN port configuration. The PPC-3100S features:
- 10.4″ TFT SVGA LED Panel with resistive touchscreen
- Embedded Intel® Celeron® N2930 1.83 GHz Quad Core CPU
- System memory up to 8 GB DDR3 1066 SDRAM
- Supports one internal SATA 2.5″ HDD and 1 x mSATA socket
- Fanless design and low power consumption
- Dual Intel I211 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet with RJ45 jacks
- Automatic data flow control over RS-485
- Adjust RS-232/422/485 through BIOS
- LED backlight Auto dimming
EMAC is a global leader in industrial automation and HMI Panel PCs. We provide Panel PCs for embedded automation computers, automation controllers, remote i/o modules, and custom data acquisition solutions.
EMAC’s Panel PCs are available ready to run with the Operating System installed on flash disk or hard drive. Apply power and watch either the Windows or Linux User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD. Interact with the PPC using the responsive integrated touchscreen. Everything works out of the box, allowing you to concentrate on your application, rather than building and configuring device drivers. Just Write-It and Run-It.
Contact the EMAC Panel PC Sales Department for details on Sunlight Readable Panel PC, IP65 Panel PC, IP67 Panel PC, Wide Voltage Panel PC, and/or Low Power Consumption Panel PC specifications.
Interested in custom engineering? Learn more.
Search our video library.