The PPC-6170 is a Panel PC with an Intel Core i3/i5 or Celeron processor, and a 17″ color TFT LCD panel. It features extremely high computing power, modular design, excellent connectivity, and can support virtually any application. In addition, its user-friendly interface makes it a great host for information appliances. Two expansion slots, dual hard drives supporting Intel RAID, and one isolated RS-232/422/485 port make the PPC-6170 highly reliable, and provide a great solution for a wide range of applications. The PPC-6170 features:
- 17″ TFT LCD (LED Backlight) 5-wire Resistive Touch
- Intel® Core™ i3, i5, Celeron 847E and 1020E + Intel QM77 PCH
- 1x DDR3/DDR3L SODIMM support to 8 GB
- Up to 5X Serial ports
- Multiple expansion slots including one PCIe x4, one PCI + one PCIe x1, two PCI (optional) and two PCIe x1 (optional)
- 1x 2.5″ SATA bay
- Optional second HDD, supports Intel RAID (optional)
- Slim type 8X or above DVD +/- RW (optional)
- 1x Full-size mini PCIe (Supports mSATA)
- 1x half-size mini PCIe
- 3x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 por
EMAC is a global leader in industrial automation and HMI Panel PCs. We provide Panel PCs for embedded automation computers, automation controllers, remote i/o modules, and custom data acquisition solutions.
EMAC’s Panel PCs are available ready to run with the Operating System installed on flash disk or hard drive. Apply power and watch either the Windows or Linux User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD. Interact with the PPC using the responsive integrated touchscreen. Everything works out of the box, allowing you to concentrate on your application, rather than building and configuring device drivers. Just Write-It and Run-It.
Contact the EMAC Panel PC Sales Department for details on Sunlight Readable Panel PC, IP65 Panel PC, IP67 Panel PC, Wide Voltage Panel PC, and/or Low Power Consumption Panel PC specifications.
Interested in custom engineering? Learn more.
Search our video library.